Excess Vagainal Wetness - All You Need To Know
Many women and their male partners have a lot of questions on excess vaginal wetness.and usually during intimate relations.
What is normal wetness and what can you do about excess vaginal wetness? ..Read on and find out.
It is quite normal for a woman's vagina to be generally moist Additionally, mucus is produced by the woman's cervix all through her monthly cycle, and the nature of that mucus changes in response to her body's hormone production.
These secretions can be more or less, can taste from sweet to salty to sour, and changes from thin to thicker mucus as well.
Every woman should know herself, and how her daily secretions are, and if indeed there is excess vaginal wetness.
However, in times of sexual stimulation, especially during the arousal phase, veins in the woman's pelvis, vulva, and clitoris will begin to dilate and fill with blood.
This will gradually making the whole area feel flushed (known as vasocongestion). Now in the vagina, this swelling stimulates a kind of sweating, and produces a fluid that moistens the vaginal lips. This secretion will also moisten the entrance to the woman's vagina, facilitating penetration.
In case your partner performs oral sex on you, the fluids you will feel will be both, as some normal woman-mucus and the excretion from sexual excitement.
Too Much or Not Enough?
It is a fact that too much wetness during sex reduces pleasure for both partners.
Women will lose greater stimulation along the vaginal walls, while men wont feel the 'tight' sensation almost all men love.
If a woman does not have enough wetness, then intercourse is painful for her and her partner, and thus unenjoyable.
There may be a medical reason why the woman is too wet, so she should see your doctor to be sure there is no infection, abnormalities, or other problem causing your excess wetness.
What to Do If There is Too Much Wetness?
There are a few practical solutions, and some work for some women, some do not for others. So if there is the problem of excess vaginal wetness, try one or more of the following solutions:
1. Try an antihistamine. This is in the over-the-counter cold remedies. This usually works, but use the ones that do not make your drowsy, unless you wish to be.
2. Have a drink or two before sex.
3. If it is allowed in your area, smoke before sex, and this can be cigarettes or something similar.
4. Try a vaginal irrigation before sex with plain cold water.
5. During sex, place a towel under the woman, and have a clean cloth or sponge ready. Try the simple blotting technique, and it will take up a great deal of the outside discharge.
6. Put the lady on her side during sex or try the doggy position.and this normally reverse the flow of sweat and mucus.
7. Specialty creams. There are some on the market, and must be used at the peril of the couple, as these usually do not work.
8. Change of diet. Often a major change of diet has an effect on such mucus and discharge, and can be beneficial. A vegetarian diet is said to regulate such phenomenon.
The Konov Principle
Whatever method used, it should be realized that there is a happy medium between too little and too much (excessive) vaginal wetness.
A perfect solution to this is to apply the Konov Principle of self-awareness, by drawing your consciousness into the vagina itself, and visualizing the optimum and healthy amount of wetness that is required.
Practice of this exercise is said to increase greatly the awareness of the vagina, and let a natural self-regulation occur.
Excessive vaginal wetness will become normal vaginal wetness.
FOR MORE FREE INFO
on vagina wetness and other topics on sexual health and optimum health generally and to read hundreds of pages of articles faeatures and downloads visit http://www.net-planet.org.
Sexual Wellness More
sexual well-being | Male
sexual problems | Female
Lovemaking Tips & Secrets | 100
Great Sex Games for Couples
Kama Sutra Positions
more from sex | Sexual
Best Female Libido Enhancer | Rejuvenate Libido | Top 17 Supplements to Booost Libido Revealed! | Chinese Libido Enhancers