5 Surefire Pregnancy Clues
Concerns About Sex During Pregnancy
Sex is among the top most enjoyable activities practiced by couples. Why should this be any different during the nine months of pregnancy? Many expecting parents have concerns about having sex during pregnancy. Anyone considering it will...
There are times that you are wondering whether you may be pregnant or not. It may be difficult to tell at times especially if you have not been pregnant. There are signs and symptoms that are very common to all pregnant women and these signs have long been unfailing and proven to be manifested by pregnant women.
However, you must remember that these signs are not just clues for pregnancy. They may be also signs for other illnesses. It is still best to consult a physician or take the pregnancy test once you have experienced these symptoms.
Here are five sure signs that will indicate whether you are about to become a mom or not:
1. If you missed your menstrual period, better take extra care. Once you missed a cycle for your menstruation, it may be a sign that you are pregnant. This is the first symptom that will indicate that you are positive of pregnancy. However, some say that they even experience pregnancy signs even before they miss their period for that cycle.
2. You may also experience a feeling of tenderness on your breasts and nipples. Most of the time, they may also feel like they are swollen. One physical change that you may experience during pregnancy is the feeling you may experience with your breasts.
They may also seem heavier and the size
What Do You Need to Eat for an Active Pregnancy?
Maternal weight gain closely relates to infant birth weight, but how much food do you need to eat and how much extra weight is a healthy amount to gain? Low birth weight babies have a greater incidence of malnutrition, which increases the chances...
becomes a little bigger once you are pregnant. This is an early symptom during pregnancy and may be experienced two weeks after the baby is conceived. This is due to the increased level of progesterone and estrogen hormones in preparation for the production of milk in your breasts.
3. Fatigue is one major symptom experienced during pregnancy. A woman usually feels stressed out during pregnancy especially during the early stages. This is because the body of a pregnant woman works extra hard in the excretion of more hormones and production of more fluids and blood to carry the nutrients to the fetus. The increase in progesterone level, which is a natural depressant, also explains why pregnant women experience sleepiness all the time.
4. Pregnant women also experience nausea, which at often times causes vomiting. This also explains the morning sickness that is experienced during pregnancy. This symptom is manifested during the first 56 days of pregnancy. However, nausea starts on the second week after the baby is conceived.
This symptom, although called as morning sickness, may be experienced anytime of the day. The increasing level of estrogen that is produced in the placenta causes the stomach to digest slowly and emptying it may take a longer time. This then results to
The Downside Of Conception: Pregnancy Weight Gain
You are absolutely ecstatic; your day couldn’t have gotten better, you just saw the little pink plus sign on your home pregnancy test (HPT). You’re going to have a baby! What can be better than that? This is something you and your husband have been...
an upset stomach, which explains why pregnant women vomit.
5. Spotting is also a sure sign that you may be pregnant. You will see that there is a slight bleeding and you may oftentimes feel cramps on your abdomen. You will see small spots of blood during the early stages of pregnancy.
This may happen around 11 to 14 days after the egg cell has been fertilized. This is because the fertilized egg begins to stick to the lining of your uterus. The spots of blood are in a lighter red color compared to the usual color of blood you see during menstruation. The cramps on the other hand, are due to the enlargement of the uterus in preparation for the growing fetus. The cramps are similar to the cramping experienced during menstrual periods.
Now that you know those pregnancy hints, dealing with them is another story. Though they may sound a bit daunting, there are ways to make them more manageable.
Note: This article may be freely reproduced as long as the AUTHOR'S resource box at the bottom of this article is included and all links must be Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
For up to date links and information about Pregnancy, please go to http://www.PregnancyClue.com
Buying The Right Pregnancy Pillow | Plus Size Pregnancy Can Be Healthy | Diabetes and Pregnancy is Not Sweet | Dealing With Pregnancy And Heart Disease | The Many Benefits Of Exercise During Pregnancy | Pregnancy Photos | What s A Low Carb Diet For Pregnancy | Pregnancy