Purchasing A Property In Spain
How to Research and Purchase a Good Investment Property
How to Research and Purchase a Good Investment Property How much do you really know about investment property? Accurate research and professional expertise applied to the purchase of an investment property builds a solid foundation for financial...
You are looking at the possibility of buying a property in Spain, whether to actually become your permanent base or as a holiday location? Where do you start? Below I provide you with points that you may consider when looking for your ideal property.
1. My first suggestion would be to go on to the internet and look at and even contact some of the various agents that are now offering properties for sale in Spain. You will find that many of these companies are owned and run by people who are now residents in Spain and will be able to provide you with information on the many problems and pitfalls that may arise when buying a property in Spain, and will also know the area that you may be looking to buy the property in.
2. Your next decision is where to you want the property to be located, do you want to live in a Town (urbanization) or do you want the Country (Campo) you may even decide you want to be near the mountains, lakes or coast. However, one thing you must consider is that you want things to be close at hand, such as shops and medical facilities, then you may be better off looking at buying a property in Town or on the Coast. It may be an idea to visit the area you are looking at to decide if this will be the right location for you.
3. Next you will need to decide what sort of property it is you want to purchase, is it an apartment, townhouse of a finca (country house with land). You
Why Purchase An Investment Property In The UK
Investing in cross border investment property has always been an area much loved by the rich and the famous. However, today individuals have started purchasing offshore real estate investment property as well. Rather than investing in some less...
may even want to take on the challenge of buying a property that needs renovation.
4. You have now decided on the location and sort of property you want to buy. Now is the time to start contacting the various agents (both on the internet and in the location directly where you are looking to purchase). These companies will not only be able to provide you with details on properties that they feel would be of interest to you , but they should also be able to provide you with details of solicitors and banks (should you need to raise a mortgage to purchase the property). They will also provide you with information on the schools, medical facilities, and other amenities within the area of your choice.
5. If you are looking to obtain a mortgage from a bank (either in the UK or Spain) then find out what sort of percentage of monies they will lend to you for the purchase of such a property. You will find that most of the banks in Spain will only provide you with a 75% mortgage against the purchase of the property.
6. You have now decided on the property that you want to buy, and you should now ask the agent is the owner of the property that you want to buy have the legal rights to sell it. If they do, then they should be able to provide you with the papers confirming this (an escretera). However, if these can not be provided then do not proceed with the purchase, but any respectable real estate agent
Top Reasons For Buying A Property Abroad
There are several reasons why people choose to buy a second property abroad. Ownership of property outside the UK is increasing in popularity. Fuelled partly by lower house prices and better climates, and made more favourable still by low-cost...
would already have been provided with sight of these documents.
7. Next confirm with the agent selling the property that all the correct permissions for the property to be built have been provided by the Local Town Hall. Because of the rise in the number of properties that have been built in Spain over the recent years with out obtaining the correct permissions the Government has been forced to take measures to prevent this occurring in the future. However, it also means that those people/developers who have built such properties can find themselves not only incurring fines by the Government, but may also find there properties being demolished.
However, it should be pointed out that as long as you associate yourself with a reputable agent then you should have no problems in finding the property of your dreams.
Well I hope that the information that I have provided for you above will help you in making the decision to purchase a property in Spain a pleasant one.
About the Author : Allison Thompson, living in Spain with 15 years experience in Property. Should you require further information contact http://www.coinproperties.com Source: www.isnare.com
Property Investment Finding The Right Property Manager |Real Estate For Beginners Residential Property Taxes |For Your Instant Needs With Short Term Property Loan |Buying Property In South Africa |How to Research and Purchase a Good Investment Property |Exceptional Investment Property Potential in Estonia |Choosing a Property Manager for a Vacation Rental Home |Investment Property Overseas It s Getting Easier to Talk Turkey |Enjoy Cheaper Finance Through UK Property Loan |
REAL ESTATE ARTICLES
Estate Foreclosure Profits |
Bonds Real Estate |
In Leveraged Real Estate |
Estate Investing Advice |
Estate Investing Strategy |
Real Estate Asset |
Estate Investment Clubs |
Estate Pre Construction Investment
Estate Investment Advice |
Estate Investing Benefits |
About Real Estate Investing
REAL ESTATE | SELL
REAL ESTATE | REAL
MANAGEMENT | COMMERCIAL
& RE FINANCE | LAND | PROPERTY