10 Early Signs Of Pregnancy
Pregnancy Made Memorable
Perhaps you have been planning for quite some time, or maybe it's an unexpected - but welcome - surprise. Well, congratulations! Regardless of how it happened, you are now pregnant and will be for quite some time. Pregnancy is a very exciting...
When a man and a women decide to have unprotected sex, the risk of the women becoming pregnant is very real. For some couples, those who are planning to have a child, the idea of a pregnancy is potentially very exciting news. For others, it may be quite the opposite. In either case, both couples will be on the look-out for early signs of pregnancy. Studies have shown up to 10 early signs of pregnancy, with the pregnant woman experiencing two or more.
1. One of the first noticeable signs is called light spotting. This light spotting will usually occur before the menstrual period is supposed to begin. The blood will be a pinkish, or brownish color.
2. An increase in the frequency of urination is another early sign, and is caused by changes in the hormone levels that come about as a result of the implantation of the embryo. This early sign of pregnancy can be a more accurate warning sign then the missed period.
3. An increase in the normal body temperature may be an indicator that the ovulation is complete, and the woman may be pregnant.
4. The most commonly looked for early sign of pregnancy is missing a menstrual
Pregnancy And Hair Loss
First of all congratulations on your pregnancy! One of the major changes is change with the hair like other parts of the bd. It could thin or fall out, or it could also thicken. Understanding why this happens during pregnancy and what you can do to...
period. However, this may be a false alarm caused by a hormone imbalance, sickness, stress, a reaction to eating certain foods, or taking medication. If none of these factors enter into the situation, it could be the real thing.
5. Being pregnant is hard work, especially for a first time mother. The woman may feel drained, and tire easily even when doing the simplest tasks. Later in a pregnancy, when the hormone levels increase, this will fade away.
6. Cramping can also be a sign of early pregnancy. For example, cramping may be natural during exercise, but it may be another thing entirely when it occurs in the office with little or no physical exertion.
7. Nausea, or morning sickness as it is more commonly known, is another common sign. Don't let the name fool you, the nausea can strike at any time.
8. A feeling of tenderness in the breasts and nipples as a result of increased hormone levels. Many women feel a similar type of tenderness a week or so before their period. Tenderness, as a result of pregnancy, is considerably more intense.
9. Another early sign could be a darkening of the areolas, usually noticed in
First Trimester Pregnancy Experiences
Your first trimester pregnancy months are the time when you need to accept and absorb all the changes you and your body are about to go through. When you first suspect that you are pregnant, a lot of different feelings go coursing through your...
the shower, or in a bathroom mirror.
10. A very common experience for pregnant women is constipation. The change in hormone levels also affects the frequency, and ease of going to the bathroom.
Should a woman experience any one, or combination of these early signs of pregnancy but, still not be comfortable with the indications, and not quite ready to visit the doctor, she can consider buying a home pregnancy kit. These can be purchased at almost any drug store, or supermarket. Remember these tests are not always 100% accurate.
Going to the doctor and undergoing an examination will always be the best way to find out if you're going to become a mother.
Carl DiNello is an Article Author whose articles are featured on websites covering the Internet's most popular topics.
To read more on this topic, please visit Pregnancy Information & Resources!
You may republish this article on your website, or e-zine so long as none of the content, or author information has been edited or changed in any way, and all links are left active and unchanged.
Diabetes and Pregnancy is Not Sweet | Fighting the Pregnancy Blahs | 5 Surefire Pregnancy Clues | Dealing With Pregnancy And Heart Disease | You Can Have A Healthy Pregnancy After 35 | Pregnancy Tests | What s A Low Carb Diet For Pregnancy | Pregnancy