Success - Leadership Success Secrets
Need A Lift? Try A Success Program…
If you are like most people at some time in their life you have or you will enter a rut in life. Sometimes this rut is referred to as the mid-life crisis, some times it is called the prodigal period, but whatever it is called the same basic...
Before you get started reading this, go to www.google.com right now and do a search on success. You will find over 1 Billion pages returned. Now does that tell you something?
What comes to my mind is that there are a lot of people looking to find success. They are searching for answers, hoping to find some magic potion. They want it in their daily lives; they want to be successful in their business. People want to make more money, they want success in everything aspect of their existence.
It also tells me many people do not know how to be successful, or know what it takes to succeed. Success can mean many different things to many different people, but one thing is certain, everybody wants it. You and I are no different.
Therefore, whether it means building a better relationship with your spouse, spending more time with your family doing the fun things in life, or starting a business and making more money, you have to act in order to succeed.
If you will follow and apply these leadership success secrets and principles to your life, I feel certain that you will attain the success for which you are searching. You cannot just sit back and do nothing, you have to make the decision that you will succeed. What is your choice?
1. Everyone has problems. Your success and happiness in life depend on how willing you are to help someone else solve their problems. Successful people are problem solvers.
2. Doubt is deadly. Your thoughts have presence.
Oprah's Secret Weapon for Success
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” - Oprah Winfrey Know what the most important aspect of your success or failure is? Here’s a hint - it’s not what you know. It’s also not...
They can draw people to you or they can drive people away from you. Your attitude is always sensed. You will never succeed in business unless you believe in that business. If you are not excited, your doubts will eventually surface.
3. Somebody needs you. Go find them. Be active. Move toward your family, your customers, your neighbors and friends. Success involves people. Find those who can enable you to succeed. You will never possess what you are unwilling to pursue.
4. You must plan. Successful people plan. If you do not plan to succeed, you are planning to fail. Planning is the starting point for any dream or goal. A plan must be written in order to achieve success and reach your goal.
5. Money is a reward. Money is simply what you receive when you help someone else achieve his or her goal. Money is very important. It allows you to live in your home, buy your clothes, and drive your car. When you help others, the money will follow.
6. Passion is power. Never will you have success to a large degree with anything until it becomes an obsession with you. Find something that consumes you, something worthy of building your life around. Whatever you do, do it with all your might.
7. Educate those around you. You will always remember what you teach. It is important that you mentor someone. Teach them what you know. No one was born with great knowledge. Take time to teach someone.
8. Never be discouraged. People, including your family, often will misjudge your
Get Smart! About Success
Despite what most self-help experts will tell you, there are no real secrets to being a successful person. In fact, you have all you need inside of you right now to become a huge success; the challenge is to excavate your treasure and bring it to...
motives. Customers may doubt your sincerity. Every extraordinary achiever has been misjudged. People laughed at the horseless carriage. Others sneered at the telephone. Your success is on the other side.
9. Decisions create a desired future. Make the decisions that will create the future you desire. If you eat two pieces of pie every night, what will be the result? If you decide to do nothing, nothing happens. Start thinking about your decisions, they determine your future.
10. Do something you have never done. People everyday fail simply because they are unwilling to change. If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done. You have to move out of your comfort zone in order to achieve success.
11. Decide what you really want. When you decide exactly what you want, the how to will follow. Write it down on a piece of paper and make it real. Make it yours.
Ocha has been in sales and sales management for over 23 years. He was among the top 5% in sales while working in electronic distribution as account manager for a national distributor. He was responsible for one of the company's top accounts, a world wide OEM.
He has completed numerous sales training courses and has receivedseveral awards for exceeding expectations and goals. He also served as Area Sales Manager where he excelled in setting record high sales for his area of responsibility.
A Vision for Success | Your Success Response is Physiological | The Curse of Success Geniuses | Oprah s Secret Weapon for Success | Success it s all a matter of mindset | Redefining the Meaning of Success | So What is Success Anyway | Success
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT ARTICLES
SPIRITUALITY | GOAL SETTING
STRESS MANAGEMENT |